Open Enrollment is May 1 - May 19!
- Change medical plan types? If you're not making changes, you do not need to re-enroll.
- Elect previously declined dependent dental coverage? This is the only time of year you can make this change.
- Switch my premium deductions from post-tax to pre-tax or vice versa? This is the only time of year you can make this change.
- Participate in Healthcare flexible spending? Re-enrollment is required even if you previously participated.
- Participate in Dependent Care flexible spending? Re-enrollment is required even if you previously participated.
If you have answered "no" to all of these questions, there is no action you need to take during open enrollment. Remember, you can add or delete dependents from medical coverage at any point during the year; this action is not limited to open enrollment.
FY18 Medical & Dental - Updated!
FY18 Medical & Dental Premium Rates are now posted on the Premium Rates page.
FY18 Medical Plan Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) are posted on the Medical page.
FY18 Retiree Medical Premium Rates are now posted on the Retiree Premium page.
FY18 Retiree Medical Summary of Benefits & Coverage (SBC) are posted on the Retiree Medical page.
Join the March Madness Activity Challenge
Are you ready for a challenge? Participate in Blue Cross of Idaho's March Madness and challenge yourself to be more active this month. You will have a chance to win great prizes too! The 4-week online activity challenge starts on…
Member Identity Protection Services
OGI has a new office!
Do You Know Your EAP?
Who you gonna call...about your benefits?
This brief video gives a general overview about how EAP programs work and the resources you can access. Visit the Counseling page for more information specific to the state of Idaho's EAP benefit.
Medicare Part D - Credible Coverage Notice [PDF]
Attention Medicare eligible persons enrolled in one of the group medical plans offered by the state of Idaho for its employees and dependents. If you are not on Medicare, please disregard this notice.