It’s time to think about your benefits for the coming plan year.
Open Enrollment runs April 25 – May 13
- Change medical plan types, such as switching from Traditional to PPO.
- Elect previously declined dependent dental coverage, dependent must also be enrolled in medical.
- Switch your premium deductions from post-tax to pre-tax or vice versa.
- Newly enroll or decline medical and dental benefits without a qualifying life event. If you miss the deadline you will not be able to enroll or decline benefits until next Open Enrollment without a qualifying life event.
- Enroll for Healthcare flexible spending account.
- Enroll for Dependent Care flexible spending account without a qualifying event.
If you are NOT making any of the changes listed above or enrolling in flexible spending, there is no action you need to take during open enrollment.
Annual enrollment in Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) is required by the IRS. Employees who want to participate for FY2023 must enroll/re-enroll in the FSA during Open Enrollment. No exceptions can be made if you miss the May 13 enrollment deadline.
FY 2023 Premium Rates, Summaries of Benefits & Coverage for all plan types, and more will be posted to the Office of Group Insurance website the week prior to Open Enrollment to guide you through the benefits available to you by your employer and administered by the Office of Group Insurance.
Wondr Health is hosting an upcoming webinar called “Spice Up Your Weight Loss Journey With Global Flavors” on March 30th at 11:00 a.m. MT. The Wondr instructor and registered dietitian nutritionist, Meridan Zerner, will share simple ways to introduce flavors from cultures around the world into everyday meals.
You do not have to been enrolled in the Wondr program to participate in the webinar. Anyone and everyone is welcome to sign up! REGISTER HERE
This program is a great program to help give me the skills and encouragement to eat more nutritionally, get a lot more movement in throughout the day, sleep better, coping skills throughout, helped me really focus, and changed my mindset on my health. I may not have lost much weight but I went down 1 size, my blood pressure and blood sugar has really come down making me and my doctor very happy. ~ member testimonial
Between July 1 and December 31, participants reported nearly 3,800 pounds lost as they logged their weight more than 24,000 times in the user-friendly app.
The program includes online courses, physical activity tracker, tailored content on behavioral eating, a team of counselors and a community of other Wondr Health participants. Best of all, the cost of the program is covered 100% for enrolled members regardless of which plan you have selected.
Want to get signed up for Wondr and take advantage of all the program has to offer? Check out the Wondr Health FAQ