It’s time to think about your benefits for the coming plan year.
Open Enrollment runs April 25 – May 13
- Change medical plan types, such as switching from Traditional to PPO.
- Elect previously declined dependent dental coverage, dependent must also be enrolled in medical.
- Switch your premium deductions from post-tax to pre-tax or vice versa.
- Newly enroll or decline medical and dental benefits without a qualifying life event. If you miss the deadline you will not be able to enroll or decline benefits until next Open Enrollment without a qualifying life event.
- Enroll for Healthcare flexible spending account.
- Enroll for Dependent Care flexible spending account without a qualifying event.
If you are NOT making any of the changes listed above or enrolling in flexible spending, there is no action you need to take during open enrollment.
Annual enrollment in Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) is required by the IRS. Employees who want to participate for FY2023 must enroll/re-enroll in the FSA during Open Enrollment. No exceptions can be made if you miss the May 13 enrollment deadline.
FY 2023 Premium Rates, Summaries of Benefits & Coverage for all plan types, and more are posted to the Office of Group Insurance website to guide you through the benefits available to you by your employer and administered by the Office of Group Insurance.