We’re excited to roll out Livongo, a new medical benefit at no additional cost to you. Livongo combines advanced technology and one-on-one coaching to engage members and improve diabetes management. Livongo, a part of Teledoc Health, Inc., will provide this service to all eligible members on the State’s health plan starting July 1, 2021.
What is Livongo:
- Livongo is a digital health platform that empowers people with chronic conditions to live better and healthier lives.
- For participants, Livongo delivers actionable, personalized and timely feedback when and where you need it most to help change and improve behaviors.
Here’s what you get when you join:
- Advanced technology. Get a new blood glucose meter and unlimited strips and lancets. Depending on your health goals, you could also receive a smart scale and/or blood pressure monitor. Track your progress and manage your health in the Livongo app.
- Better health monitoring. Livongo’s connected devices automatically upload your readings right to your app. You’ll also get personalized tips to support you on your health journey.
- Expert support when you need it. Expert health coaches are ready to help, on your terms. Get tips on managing your blood sugar, healthy eating, weight, blood pressure and more.
To enroll in Livongo for Diabetes, you must have a diagnosis of type 1 or type 2 diabetes.